for me

Saturday, March 26, 2005

iLEARNING week gonna end soon.. rock on.. stupid laggy server. Been swimming 3 times a week.. sianz la.. today swim then suddenly rain... -.- luckily no thunder. today at maths tuition.. lol was crapping around like siao. Stuat, Elton, Brandon and some other school people plus me were sitting together. Then i started telling this joke. Tell one sentence, I laugh like crazy, then everyone start laughing like mad.. LOL this carried on like so long? Took 30 minutes to tell a joke.. haha good joke!

Chiong to BC after that.. zzz changed teacher, ah.. dont care.. then so tired.. stoning around.. Cause last night Brandon and Elt stay over at my house.. Pity my killer whale. got humped by both of them. Lol.. joking. but it was fun. we talked alot of cock. eat prata. Have fun. and mug. zz MUG. hate it..

That's like all?

Er.. ya. school gonna start. cant sleep late liaoz ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home